Year 2005 | PC game | English | Publisher: Activision | Developer: Neversoft Ent. | 908 Mb
Genre: Historic Action Adventure Game
Set in the untamed West of the late-1800s, GUN is a free-roaming action-adventure game that takes players to a world without laws where greed, lust and murder are rampant. As Colton White, a vengeful gunslinger, players must straddle the line between good and evil as they showdown against corrupt lawmen, a murderous preacher, renegade army psychopaths, merciless outlaws and unforgiving Native Americans, while waging war on horseback, collecting bounties, and commandeering trains. Players travel through an action-packed landscape of high mountain wilderness, deserts and bustling territorial towns in an epic story of betrayal, greed, and revenge.
- Expansive Free-Roaming Interactive World – Players traverse on horseback or foot through a living, populated environment that stretches from the snowy mountains of Montana, to the plains of Dodge City, Kansas and the deserts of New Mexico where danger is at every turn.
- Extensive Variety of Missions – Experience an extensive variety of missions such as: wage war on horseback, hunt for bounties, play poker, protect ladies of the night, hunt buffalo, assault a frontier fort.
- Broad Range of Gameplay – Multiple gameplay styles include: strategic gunplay and precision shooting, stealth tactics, and use of explosives. Embark on numerous side missions to master gun slinging and horse riding. Players can unlock secret weapons and upgrade skills and abilities to improve their weapon and equipment performance.
Minimum System Requirements:
* Pentium 4 2GHz or Athlon 2000+ processor
* 512MB RAM
* 8x CD-ROM drive
* 2.8GB of uncompressed free hard disk space
* 64MB graphics card
* 16-bit sound card