Legionwood is a console style RPG made using RPG Maker VX.
Legionwood features a massive world filled with adventures and side quests, and it even contains over 15 hours of gameplay and four huge story driven chapters.
While it isn't revolutionary and contains gameplay that is for the most part bog standard RPG fare, Legionwood is designed to be that way; familiar and fun for RPG fans looking for a casual game to play.
- A character driven story full of twists, turns and red herrings, and an intended gameplay time of
around 15 hours.
- 6 playable characters, each one with a distinct personality, which you can mold into your own
custom character classes to suit your combat style.
- Turn based combat with an emphasis on tough opponents and using skills, rather than
mashing "attack" over and over. Think, don't button mash!
- A custom soundtrack, composed entirely of non comercial game music, some exclusive
- Collect, raise and summon 6 elemental spirits to aid you in battle! Summon level up, learn skills
and fight just like your party members!
- Innovative Ability Point system by KGC allows you to choose which bonuses you gain in level ups,
so you're free to decide which role your characters fill in your battle plan.
Operating System:Windows XP and greater
RAM: 256 MB
Download | 61 MB